If you're planning to see if your liver has the luck of the Irish, this drop is for you. Sure to bring out your inner patron saint of having a good time, this premium front design is sure to rack up bar tabs and memories. Grab yours before it's gone!
- Premium 60/40 polycotton
- Unique front design
- Pairs well with Jameson
- Made in the USA
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $35 or more - OR - take $4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a $4.99 discount when you spend $35 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
To prolong the lifespan of your zero apparel we recommend the following care process.
- Launder/wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low, or hang dry
- If desired, low heat ironing or steaming can be utilized to remove wrinkles.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great fit, soft feeling material. Awesome customer service experience.
Great fit and feel. Very soft and looks great from the start. Always love the new designs and quality products from ZF!
Kelly green st. Patty’s day shirt. Love the design.
A great fit from day 1 and a conversation starter to say the least.
Love the shirt and it fits perfectly!
As always the shirt was amazing, fabric is soft, thin but quaity, design graphic was done well, shipping was excellent, I think I got it in 72 hours, the website is done well and I have no complaints HOWEVER I received a large instead of XL so I cannot wear it and did not want to hassle with sending it back and shipping. So now my daughter wears it!
Shirts were great