Zero Breaker (OD/Navy)
Zero Breakers run small. PLEASE GO A SIZE UP. Be sure to check your fit on our sizing guide HERE
If you're looking for a way to stack souls without feeling the wind sheer from the afterlife, this drop is for you. Designed to keep the wind at bay while you plunder away, this feature rich windbreaker is sure to keep you zero. Grab yours today!
- 82gm 100% polyester fabric with interior water resistant coating
- Waterproof Pressure Resistance: 600 mm
- Matte finish eyelets and zippers
- #4 zipper with zipper pull & rubber zipper pull tab
- Reversed zipper tape
- Fine mesh hood liner
- Three panel hood
- Scuba neck
- Self neck tape
- Tear away neck label
- Welt pockets with mesh pocket bags
- Tightening toggle at waistband
- Elastic cuffs
- Locker loop in center back
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $35 or more - OR - take $4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a $4.99 discount when you spend $35 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very nice jacket. Quality made.
I bought this jacket for everyday wear and couldn't ask for anything better. Classic ZF quality and fit.
Wear it everyday with pride. I live in California (don't judge, it's not through choice, and yes its as bad as they say it is) and it wears well in all occasions.
For reference, I am 6' and 195lbs, medium build and the large jacket fits perfectly. My only wish for this jacket would be zipped pockets but that's not to take away from the fit, look and quality.
If you haven't bought one yet, you're missing out!
Windbreakers are my go to jacket to wear in the winter but unless its extremely cold
I usually wear medium, but ordered a large as recommended and it fits perfectly. Thankfully, it is not a struggle to put on/take off like most windbreakers.
5'8" at 156lbs skinny muscular build.
Great jacket and great fit
Great fitting windbreaker.
Zero Breaker (OD/Navy)
I recently bought the OD/Navy breaker. I ordered an XL and usually wear large sized T-shirts. You will not be disappointed going up a size from what you are used to if you want a comfortable loose fit. Its not to tight and not baggy (insert your mamma joke). I get a lot of compliments when I wear this out. Highly recommend. I am 6'1" currently 225 pounds. Average build. Buy it, do it. She will be happy you did ;)