If your idea of celebrating successful soul stacking is some time in the surf, this could be just the shirt for you. Whether attending the napalm bonfires, or making your way upstream to rougher waters, this drop from the bunker is ready for whatever scenario you find yourself wading into.
- Super soft poly-cotton blend
- Detailed and vintage artwork
- Perfect quality, fit and feel
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA!
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more - OR - take $4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a $4.99 discount when you spend $49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
To prolong the lifespan of your zero apparel we recommend the following care process.
- Launder/wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low, or hang dry
- If desired, low heat ironing or steaming can be utilized to remove wrinkles.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great material, and great looking. I love it.
the quality speaks for itself. The customer service and client care is something out of this world. My drawer is full of these killer tanks. Stay away winter!!!
The first time I wore this shirt I was also wearing standard issue brown Carhartt shorts, which got me to think you should consider a collaboration with their Made in the USA division. From afar I've had people confuse this shirt with the "Sons of Lombardi" mock-up shirt of the Sons of Anarchy logo redone in the fashion of the Green Bay Packers, but upon further inspection people are happy to see it goes a lot deeper than that!
Superior quality for superior people!!!
good shirt. Slightly overpriced but good
I am enjoying the tank because it reminds me of making the most out of the worst situations with my Marines in hell holes world wide.