I work EMS/FIRE/POLICE so after a solid 24 I wanted to give my new Woobie blanket a try. Slept like a damn baby and woke up more Patriotic than ever! Excellent quality and even the cat wanted to sleep on it. Thanks for making a great product and I'm about to shop for more goodies from y'all.
Betsy Ross Flag Woobie Blanket
When George Washington himself crossed the Delaware, he had this woobie to keep him warm. If long nights of soul stacking, or frigid winds from the afterlife are part of your daily forecast, this drop is for you. Meant for the true patriot, its designed to keep you warm no matter where your raiding parties occurs or how many terrorists you killed. Hand stitched in the underworld by the fates themselves. Grab yours today and let hate keep you warm, while these woobies keep you zero.
- Measures 82" H x 58" W
- Premium ripstop 100% nylon material
- Custom draw string stuff sack for easy transportation
- 100% polyester batting for heat retention and quick drying
- Wash in souls by hand, do not machine wash, hang dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use near open flame
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more - OR - take $4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a $4.99 discount when you spend $49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
‘Merica quality warmth
Love this … well, my wife does which pretty much means I do! She has adopted it for staying warm in my old 4Runner since I’m always hot and she is always cold. Will definitely buy another.