Black Tiger Stripe Woobie
Black Tiger Stripe Woobie
If long nights of soul stacking, or frigid winds from the afterlife are part of your daily forecast, this drop is for you. Designed to keep you warm no matter where your raiding parties occur, this black tiger stripe pattern woobie is hand stitched in the underworld by the fates themselves, and blacked out for added exclusivity. Grab yours today and let hate keep you warm, while these woobies keep you zero.
- Measures 82" H x 58" W
- Premium ripstop 100% nylon material
- May be used as a blanket, shelter, or to suffocate commies
- Custom draw string stuff sack for easy transportation
- 100% polyester batting for heat retention and quick drying
- Wash in souls by hand, do not machine wash, hang dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use near open flame
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more - OR - take $4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a $4.99 discount when you spend $49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have missed my woobie since it was mine for 22 years. This is a perfect replacement and I actually like the material better then the issued one. Warm in the cold and cool in the heat. Thanks.
Great product very well made with a classic bad ass design.
Solid construction, perfect size for my INCH bag and height, camo pattern is sick...just buy it already!
Outstanding woobie. Always had a woodland woobie around, and this blackout tiger gives it a modern twist with that old school feel. It is very versatile at home or in the field. I use it as a throw blanket on the couch, and in the field - summer weight by itself or as a liner in my winter bag. Stitching is well done.
Awesome woobie. Amazing quality. Just picked up a semi matching sherpa too. Good shit boys.
This poncho liner (no self respecting sea service operator would ever refer to this kit as a woobie) is all it was promised to be. Warm and soft out of the box. It repels water, blood, lattes and skateboards. For you army guys...this will double your scrotal circumference just by proximity. Get on a waiting list and fire fir effect.
Tiger stripe is my absolute favorite pattern so I had to get it and im more than happy to say best purchase ever in my life
As i lay here naked, covered by my woobie. I think back to the times in Afghanistan, huddled in a mud hut surrounded by enemy, family, life, death and snow. Anyway, this blanket pressed up against your naked body is the only true way to enjoy it. I love it. It’s color matches my soul. And if you shave your whole body it’s like rubbing your body down in baby oil and going down a slip and slide. “AMAZING”