Black Zip Woobie Hoodie
Black Zip Woobie Hoodie
- 100% nylon Rip-Stop quilting
- 100% polyester batting for heat retention and quick drying
- Water Resistant
- Elastic ribbed cuffs and garment bottom
- Wash in souls by hand, hang dry or tumble dry low
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use near open flame
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more - OR - take $4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a $4.99 discount when you spend $49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Mother-in-law loves it. Better shipping that Whoopi official. Tried to earn points with mom-in-law, whoop off took 3.5 months. Should’ve ordered from ZF to begin with.
Incredibly warm (it’s a woobie.. duh) and lightweight. I love this jacket.
Frost covered grass in the pre-dawn hours are no match for these wooden hoodies. As a routine pre-dawn riser with Temps in the 30's and 40's this jacket keeps me perfectly comfortable and causes stirs of jealousy in many of my coworkers.
This is where it’s at. Comfort & style. Simple yet amazing. I highly recommend it!
This thing fucks. The zipper is smooth as butter baby. I wanna sleep in it. I wanna wear it to work. I love it
Fit perfectly and feels like a real woodbine too!
I love how warm the jacket keeps me and how well it handles the outside, especially wind conditions. I wish y’all made female sizes though, I bought the smallest size you offered l and it’s still pretty big.
Being in the military, it feels just like a sleeping system! Same warmth and same feel. I wish I knew that there was a size difference. I’m 5’6 and very slim. Medium was too big for me, so I’m thinking maybe a small would have fit better. But overall, an amazing warm sweater.