Inspired by one of the greatest machines to have ever been developed in the last century. The sleek and renowned design makes the Blackbird an iconic memorabilia of a time when America was fighting communism while breaking records in every aspect of the aerospace industry.
- Premium 60/40 poly-cotton blend
- Amazing and bright colors
- High quality inks
- Made in the USA
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more - OR - take $4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a $4.99 discount when you spend $49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
To prolong the lifespan of your zero apparel we recommend the following care process.
- Launder/wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low, or hang dry
- If desired, low heat ironing or steaming can be utilized to remove wrinkles.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This shirt is a real eye catcher, showing off one of the greatest airplanes ever built. As usual the shirt quality and fit where excellent.
Soft shirt with superb color! I've got several compliments in just the first couple weeks!
I love this shirt, the design, the colors, it’s all good.
There are few machines in the history of man that had revolutionary impact. The steam engine, the telegraph, penicillin, and steel are just a few of the most impactful and life changing. And while there were many inventions, machines, and technologies developed during the cold war there is only one that would directly affect the outcome of world history. This machine provided unrivaled military intelligence and reconnaissance while pushing the envelope of human ingenuity and technology. So how do you describe the impact of this machine? By its function - The Eye of God.
And of all the shirts I own, this is my wife's favorite.
Great fit, fabric and subject. Hope zero foxtrot keeps the aviation themes coming
Great looking shirt! Great way to show my appreciation for my family’s contributions to the Lockheed Skunkworks program back in the 60’s.