If rough times and dark days seem to be your specialty, this drop is for you. No matter how dark the hour, or brutal the battle, this premium front design is sure to keep you zero, come what may.
- Ornate front design
- 60/40 Poly-cotton
- Premium fit and feel
- May turn problem solving, into problem scalping
- MADE IN THE USA
- Free Standard Shipping when you spend $50
- Standard ($3.99 flat) / Arrives 3-7 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- To exchange/return the item/s need to be unwashed, unused and have to be returned within 30 days of delivery.
To prolong the lifespan of your zero apparel we recommend the following care process.
- Launder/wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low, or hang dry
- If desired, low heat ironing or steaming can be utilized to remove wrinkles.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
ZeroFoxTrot really has some stellar designs, but many of them in my opinion should not be worn by those who have not served in our military. I'm certain ZeroFoxTrot is aware of this fact and they created some designs that could still be worn by Proud Americans who did not serve.
This bold statement gets a lot of double takes, and it's one every American should take time to contemplate on.
Great product. Fits perfect. Looks perfect.
Took a little longer than I expected to get, but with the Covid, mail is slower. I love the shirts. They fit well, didn't shrink, and have badass designs. Awesome quality product.
Awesome is all i can say! Great Tee Shirts!!!
Always fucken grouse. Never a drama. Cheers!
I saw the ad from my IG feed and liked a lot of the shirts I saw and decided to buy a couple...shirts came in and are very nice maybe just a tad thin but that’s because they are a cotton polyester blend which is fine with me...I def will buy more from ZFT in the future...and I love supporting US based companies