Flecktarn Woobie Hoodie
Flecktarn Woobie Hoodie
If you're looking to keep covert and comfy any time you leave your bunker, or just trying to stay zero after a soul stacking session, this drop is for you. Designed to keep out the cold blasts from the afterlife, this premium woobie hoodie is made from the same legendary fabric as the original woobie blanket. So whether you're kicking back, or kicking in teeth, this drop from the bunker has you covered. Grab yours before the stockpile runs out!
- 100% nylon Rip-Stop quilting
- 100% polyester batting for heat retention and quick drying
- Water Resistant
- Elastic ribbed cuffs and garment bottom
- Wash in souls by hand, hang dry or tumble dry low
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use near open flame
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more - OR - take $4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a $4.99 discount when you spend $49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
After putting it on you won’t want to take it off.
Can honestly say it’s a game changer when outside in the frigid weather or around the house. Highly recommend and the flecktarn might appear a “lighter” color in photos but in person it’s just right.
Thanks again ZuluFoxtrot for the quick service ( in a snow storm might I add) and amazing products as always.
Also quick shout out to the postal truck driver who delivered this in a snow storm, definitely gave zero f***s about the weather lol
Bought the OD zip up a few months ago, loved it. Really been holding my breath for a Flecktarn version. BOOM! Last week? There it was. Didn't hesitate. The OD i bought was a zip up in my actual size, again, it was perfect. So, this time, i bought the Flecktarn in a pullover one size bigger. And, again? Perfect! I have owned Flecktarn items before and i have had woobies and clothing made from woobies before but, putting them together? Damn genius move. You guys seriously have to do bombers next.