If you're no stranger to warfare, and your kill count is the only thing above Zero in your life, this drop is for you. Designed to keep your enemies questioning their next step this premium front piece will keep the battleground in fear while you stay zero. Grab yours today!
- Premium 60/40 poly-cotton design
- Detailed front design
- Can be washed with SOAP
- Made in the USA
- Free Standard Shipping when you spend $50
- Standard ($3.99 flat) / Arrives 3-7 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- To exchange/return the item/s need to be unwashed, unused and have to be returned within 30 days of delivery.
To prolong the lifespan of your zero apparel we recommend the following care process.
- Launder/wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low, or hang dry
- If desired, low heat ironing or steaming can be utilized to remove wrinkles.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
my shirts received kick ass!!! I'm a fan of ghost aka Simon Riley so this tee was a must. the quality rocks I've washed it 3 times still looks new and smells like 4th of july whiskey!!!
First time purchasing from Zero Foxtrot and I dont regret it at all the wait time was long but understandable received it today and even the kids were impressed and wished I got one for them. From the design and quality of the tee to the card featuring a story of a fellow fallen soldier and some awesome bonus stickers for my collection will recommend and purchase more items in the future great company ☆☆☆☆☆
I fucking love this shirt, who says I take it too seriously? I certainly don’t give a fuck.
Love the design of this tee, the quality is amazing and the feel is great. Gotta say that Zero Foxtrot makes some great products and the quality of those products is on par with higher end apparel. Thanks for the sweet shirt.
FUCK. YES. Thank you guys for making this. Bring back Bravo Six, going dark if you can!
Looking forward for to wearing this one!
—Hermano de la Guardia