Whether toasting your freedom, or the soul stacking you're about to engage in to protect it, this premium high detail crystal glass is the perfect way to enjoy whatever your favorite beverage happens to be. Designed to keep you and your drink at a constant state of zero. Grab yours today!
- Made of pure lead free Ravenscroft crystal
- Holds 13.5oz
- Measures H 4.25"x W 3.4"
- Weighs 14.8oz
- May terrify other barware
- Deep 3D engraving you can see and feel
- Imported from Europe
PREMIUM CRYSTAL - PLEASE READ CARE INSTRUCTIONS IN OUR FAQ: HERE
- Free Standard Shipping when you spend $50
- Standard ($3.99 flat) / Arrives 3-7 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- To exchange/return the item/s need to be unwashed, unused and have to be returned within 30 days of delivery.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Took a bit to get here cuz of the pinche corona. But once I got it I received a securely packaged box that had plenty of padding protecting the glass. The glass is super quality and has a nice weight to it. The design is etched in. Goes great when pouring having a whiskey with my cigars. Absolutely love it.
Just got it in; looks amazing. Can’t wait to pour some Weller in this glas!
Adds the taste of freedom to any beverage!
Some really high quality glassware, and a perfect way to drink the good stuff.
The engravings are deep and very detailed. Very high quality. Worth every penny.
Could use it to smash a commie or two in the head with and it still could be used for whiskey afterwards
Bought it as a gift for a buddy, I almost didn’t give it to him, definitely need to snag 1 up for myself
I ordered this one and the no quarter glass. The pictures and description on here don’t do these glasses justice. They have a nice weight so you know they’re well made and the etching on them is top notch. Well worth the money, no question. I’ll be adding a few more of these to my whiskey glass collection.