No Quarter Wallet
The perfect place to stash the cash you got for that scalp collection. The No Quarter Wallets were designed with the soul stacker in mind, minimalistic, but with room for all the essentials. Each handmade leather wallet comes with a built in card tucking system that keeps your plastic at your fingertips with a simple pull. Money clip, ID sleeve, RFID blocking, with plenty of room for death cards, this wallet has you covered. Snag yours today!
- Full Grain Leather- hand crafted with the finest cowhide leather
- Money clip feature for securely holding bills
- Includes a smart pull-strap designed to reduce bulk
- RFID blocking
- Carried by Davy Jones himself
- Accommodates up to 16 cards
- Measure 4" x 3" x .4"
- Free Standard Shipping when you spend $60
- Standard ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 3-6 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- To exchange/return the item/s need to be unwashed, unused and have to be returned within 30 days of delivery.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Easily the best wallet I've ever owned. Easy to use, holds more than expected. Love it.
Today I received the ZF No Quarter wallet in Canyon Red, and let me tell you, I am extremely impressed. In today’s world full of disposable, cheaply made junk, this thing is notably quality. The attention provided to the packaging gave it the “old school” feeling that use to exist when people took pride in their products. The quality of the leather is superb and appears to be ready to endure a weathered and lengthy functional existence. The card pull tab is useful and provides quick access to frequently used cards, while the wallet as a whole provides sufficient space for daily carry needs in a slim and elegant package. Will definitely being showing it off to friends and family, and recommending to anyone that’ll listen.