Well build seems like it will last and serves its purpose
RBS Convertible Pouch
VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES!
Another proud collaboration with Qilo Tactical.
The Convertible™ Pouch in RBS Camo includes webbing, zipper, and Velcro loop on the back flap.
The Convertible Pouch is an adaptive system that merges the fanny pack & drop-down pouch into one hybrid design.
This Pouch can be used as a Fanny Pack, Cross-body Shoulder Bag, Plate Carrier or Chest Rig-mounted Drop-down Pouch, or a Belt-mounted Pouch.
- Constructed of water-resistant 1000D Cordura
- Detachable sling.
- Made in the USA with USA-sourced components
- "QILO x ZF" Hypalon Tag
- Pouch measures 8"x5"x2"
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more - OR - take $4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a $4.99 discount when you spend $49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Caveman Shit Fellas
Listen this is a very simple product--its a small bag you can knot on to your body. Its dyed by the finest flowers and berries. And it's gonna take a beating because it's made from nylon pelts. It's a simple product of fine quality. My EDC consists of phone, Oakley's, reading spectacles, wallet, keys, vape pen, cash, lighter. At least what's allotted to the sack. This is gonna free my midline up for doing cave man shenanigans as I'll be slinging this pouch. Great product. Arrived on the spot. Buy it fellas. Oh I could attach this to my Spiritus chest rig if I wasn't already dangling. Just another plus.
I have had it for a little over a month so I can not say if it will hold up for the long haul (3 + years). The size to me is perfect as well as the weight. It's just big enough and just small enough (6 foot tall 178lbs) and looks great. I don't know if the buckle clasps will hold over the long haul but everything about this product seems solid for the most part. It holds all the necessary things I carry day-to-day like my iPhone 11, keys, and magpul wallet with room to spare. The color is great as well! I use this nut ruck 5-6 days a week and it goes through the normal wear and tear, nothing crazy. Simply put pick it up. It is versatile!