If you're doing it right, this glass is the perfect accessory for celebrating our favorite drinking holiday while staying zero. Designed to bring you luck, or help you make your own, this premium lead free crystal glass is a must for all who celebrate seriously. Grab yours today!
- Made of pure lead free Ravenscroft crystal
- Holds 13.5oz
- Measures H 4.25"x W 3.4"
- Weighs 14.8oz
- May terrify other barware
- Deep 3D engraving you can see and feel
- Imported from Europe
PREMIUM CRYSTAL - PLEASE READ CARE INSTRUCTIONS IN OUR FAQ: HERE
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more - OR - take $4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a $4.99 discount when you spend $49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
USPS fumbled the initial delivery, but ZFT graciously fixed the issue. Top notch customer service & top shelf quality glassware. Crystal & engraving is way nicer than expected!
Not the Skull of my enemy, but still has good feel.
I love the quality.
This is the best whiskey glass I own, I’ll definitely be a return customer.
An outstanding whiskey glass with a deeply cut design in almost a lb. of leaded crystal. Worth every penny!
Love the glasses! Good quality, nice weight. Nice conversational piece also.
Not happy a week after I received them they went on sale for $10 less than what I paid for them. I could have saved $40 dollars if I waited a week.