Few realize that "silent night" was originally a hymn to the reaper sung by those who understood the best holidays, were the quiet ones. Whether your holidays involve silently dispatching souls to the afterlife, or just kicking back until it all blows over, this drop from the bunker is for you.
- Premium fit and feel
- Highly detailed front design
- Elf cruelty free material
- Made in the USA
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more - OR - take $4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a $4.99 discount when you spend $49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
To prolong the lifespan of your zero apparel we recommend the following care process.
- Launder/wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low, or hang dry
- If desired, low heat ironing or steaming can be utilized to remove wrinkles.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Coolest and most comfortable TeeShirts I have ever found. Quick shipping, even to me here in Ireland...
Yeah it’s pretty fuckin dope
Love the shirt! Great for Christmas holidays!
I actually bought this shirt for myself... it’s exceedingly comfortable and the fit is great. I like “alternative” Christmas shirts and the looks and remarks I get from them!
And a very silent night
After it being out of stock for a long time, I grabbed one as soon as it’s available (thanks for the discount during thanksgiving!). I owned quite a few ZF shirts, but this one is by far my favorite!