Show no mercy to your bottle or liver in this premium back piece from the bunker.
Designed to keep the pours heavy and the night spirited, this drop is sure to help you stay zero while your bar tab goes through the roof. The perfect apparel for anyone celebrating a history of turning bottles into memories. Grab yours today!
1780 is the year where George Washington allowed his men to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, giving them the day off from their labors, but to also recognize the Irish people’s quest for freedom from British rule.
- Premium 60/40 Cotton-poly
- Detailed back design
- Adds +1 to liver stamina
- Made in the USA
- FREE DECAL INCLUDED
- Free Standard Shipping when you spend $50
- Standard ($3.99 flat) / Arrives 3-7 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- To exchange/return the item/s need to be unwashed, unused and have to be returned within 30 days of delivery.
To prolong the lifespan of your zero apparel we recommend the following care process.
- Launder/wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low, or hang dry
- If desired, low heat ironing or steaming can be utilized to remove wrinkles.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love all the ZF lines of shirts , they fit better than any other shirts I own
Came in as ordered and looks amazing.
My son is a proud cadet in his junior year of the Citadel. He has found a new love and passion for all things Scotts/Irish. So couple this with his passion for our great country’s military, Ive now found a great website with exception products that make him happy.
Comfort fit and just all around bad ass!! Love it!
Great fit, great look!
Great design! Another great shirt!