47 yrs old, 20yr combat vet / WWP Alumni. I love this vest carties my Tac wallet and pistol. Now all I need is the one with sleeves.
|Chest (across)||Body Length|
*These are garment measurements in inches.
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $50 or more!
- Economy Shipping ($7.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 3-6 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($11.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $100 or more
- Economy Shipping ($7.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping ($8.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping ($11.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our No BS guarantee. If you don’t love it or there’s a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
To prolong the lifespan of your zero apparel we recommend the following care process.
- Launder/wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low, or hang dry
- If desired, low heat ironing or steaming can be utilized to remove wrinkles.
- Wash your tees inside-out.
Solid mid-weight vest.
Nicely laid out set of pockets. The OD is a great color in real life. I really like the double weight collar, if I could make any changes I'd have the whole vest be that weight.
The pockets are all breathable mesh lined so they can be used for ventilation. This is a cool feature, but would probably be more useful in a jacket. I'd prefer fully Sherpa lined hand pockets at least to increase the ability to warm my fingers on cooler days.
I like it enough that I ordered the Tac jacket which is lined in the same Sherpa with a similar layout.
Rated 5 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5