Tiger Stripe Zero Mask
If you're needing to mask up to stay zero, we've got you covered. Grab yours and rep the zero life anywhere you need to keep your face under wraps.
- Premium rip-stop material construction
- One size fits all
- Elastic retention bands
- Does not utilize inserts/filters
- NOT a substitute for proper hygiene, social distancing, or common sense
- NOT a substitute for an N95 mask
- Low level PPE not meant to be used in a COVID ICU war or High Risk areas
- Free Standard Shipping when you spend $50
- Standard ($3.99 flat) / Arrives 3-7 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- To exchange/return the item/s need to be unwashed, unused and have to be returned within 30 days of delivery.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The pleats in this mask allow for air space below your nose, making it a very comfortable mask. The Tiger Stripe camo is the envy of everyone in brigade HQ.
This is by far the best cloth face mask that I have worn so far. It is very comfortable
The first mask I ever bought was from AAF. For the price; it was small, made wearing safety glasses difficult because all of the air vented up, the straps were thin & cut into my ears, & it looked cheaply made. The next mask was from OAF Nation. It was an improvement but still not as good as I expected. Then I came to this one....holy shit. Not only was this mask far cheaper in price, but it’s build quality is outstanding! The straps are adjustable(unlike the others), it feels durable enough to handle a washing machine(AAF mask is fraying after only 2 cycles), & it vents the air to the side. So wearing this at work with safety glasses is not a problem at all. Hands down, the best bang for your buck.