Trencher Wallet (Limited)
VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY
A special homage to the men of No Man's Land. This beautifully crafted piece of work is reserved for the true soul snatchers who needs to carry the zero life on a daily basis.
- Made from Hermann Oak Leather.
- Embossed skull with hand cut and hand colored WW1 camo pattern, which is antiqued, and sealed with a water-resistant finish to prevent stains (to include blood)
- Interior is made from Tasman Group Leather.
- Saddle Stitched by hand with a twisted polyester thread with lifetime guaranteed!
- Edges are beveled and burnished by hand.
- Heirloom quality - Will last a lifetime.
- Crafted by a single artisan, no manufacturing line.
- Made in the USA
- Free Standard Shipping when you spend $50
- Standard ($3.99 flat) / Arrives 3-7 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- To exchange/return the item/s need to be unwashed, unused and have to be returned within 30 days of delivery.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Awesome wallet amazing craftsmanship
This is the perfect representation of a quality product
Awesome WWI1 Camo Along with Trench Knives. Daily functioning collectible. A+
Like many others that submitted reviews, I loved the look of this wallet, but the price was a little hard to swallow. I've had it for around a month now and I'm happy to say that so far I haven't had any regrets!
This wallet is tough as nails. Built to last. Can’t wait for it to break in more and patina. No regrets. Makes me want to spend money and slap commies!
Real thing is just as pictured! Great design and feel!
This wallet has changed my life. I went from zero to hero on my air soft team just from the gang seeing me with this wallet. Also, I’m pretty sure that having it has made me tougher because I haven’t been crying as much when I play call of duty. Lastly, this masterpiece of flesh definitely helps with the ladies. Both my grandma and mom say there’s something different about me lately and talk about what a man I’ve become.
I work in a hospital. Doctors, suits from admin, etc. all wait on line next to me everyday to pay in the cafeteria. One day, a surgeon asks me as I pull out my wallet while waiting in line where he can get one of these. I smile and realize no Gucci or LV will come close to the craftsmanship, nor the presence of my Trencher. Looking forward to passing this down my family tree one day.