If you shoot for style points when crushing souls, and have a wild side that takes over in the cockpit, this drop is for you. This iconic front piece pays homage to the American Volunteer Group (AVG) merc squadron lead by Cpt. Claire L. Chennault during allied engagements against Imperial Japan during World War II over India, China, and Burma. Their legendary deeds will go down in history as imperative to the Allied war effort, while their level of Zero will be immortalized on this ZF essential! Grab yours today!
- Premium 60/40 poly-cotton material
- Iconic front design
- May induce high risk/reward tendencies
- Made in the USA
- Free Standard Shipping when you spend $60
- Standard ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 3-6 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- To exchange/return the item/s need to be unwashed, unused and have to be returned within 30 days of delivery.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
High Quality. Highly Recommended!!! Don't hesitate, pull the trigger. You won't regret it
Extremely nice shirt and too pay homage too those pilots who flew those Bad ass planes that gave the enemy nightmares
Ordered Warhawk and I'm beyond pleased with it! Love the design, military tribute behind it, and the color. As usual, the tshirt quality is the best! I'll be adding more tshirts to my already growing collection! Stay Zero!