M81 Zip Woobie Hoodie
M81 Zip Woobie Hoodie
If you're looking to keep covert and comfy any time you leave your bunker, or just trying to stay zero after a soul stacking session, this drop is for you. Designed to keep out the cold blasts from the afterlife, this premium woobie hoodie is made from the same legendary fabric as the original woobie blanket. We even incorporated a zipper so you can quickly convert it into a commie strangulation device. So whether you're kicking back, or kicking in teeth, this drop from the bunker has you covered. Grab yours before the stockpile runs out!
- 100% nylon Rip-Stop quilting
- 100% polyester batting for heat retention and quick drying
- Water Resistant
- Full length zipper
- Elastic ribbed cuffs and garment bottom
- Wash in souls by hand, hang dry or tumble dry low
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use near open flame
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more - OR - take $4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a $4.99 discount when you spend $49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It's great the way it coresets the skin The way it feels when you put it on. I just feel like I made out with everyone in Japan happy.
Where do I start? I now own 2 of these bad boys, one a zip up and the other a pullover. When I say it's like wrapping yourself up in the greatest C.I.F issued piece of gear, i'm not joking. It's very warm, comfortable, and allows you to completely forget that your 1stSgt. Is a dick and hates to see his Soldiers/Marines not shivering for once all GD day!!! My ONLY critic is that the zip up isn't as thick as the pullover.....maybe add some more insulation. I have been felt up several times and called out twice by envious Veterans asking "Is that a Woobie"? And "Where can I buy one"? Now, if that isn't "Freedom Boner" material, then what else would qualify?
Very warm. Size down as it runs a little large. I typically wear an xl and the large fits me great
All the benefits of a woobie just zipped up a little tighter.
I love my woobie and I’m in love with my woobie hoodie it’s the best thing since American and freedom happened.
Bought the jacket for my husband for Christmas - he loves it. Especially the tags. :)
He loved it. Said it was the best Christmas present!
Only complaint is inventory is limited in desired pattern and the right size so you take what you can get