If long nights of soul stacking, or frigid winds from the afterlife are part of your daily forecast, this drop is for you. Designed to keep you warm no matter where your raiding parties occur, this classic woodland woobie is hand stitched in the underworld by the fates themselves. Grab yours today and let hate keep you warm, while these woobies keep you zero.
- Weather proofing layer applied to increase weather resistance, perfect for field use.
- Measures 82" H x 58" W
- Premium ripstop 100% nylon material
- May be used as a blanket, shelter, or to suffocate commies
- Custom draw string stuff sack for easy transportation
- 100% polyester batting for heat retention and quick drying
- Wash in souls by hand, do not machine wash, hang dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use near open flame
- Free Standard Shipping when you spend $60
- Standard ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 3-6 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- To exchange/return the item/s need to be unwashed, unused and have to be returned within 30 days of delivery.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was said when I turned mine into CIF so much that I had to buy one. When I found out your company sold them I had to buy it. My 10 year old daughter tried taking it for herself so now I have to lock it in my safe so she doesn’t get her grubby fingers on my precious woobie.
Would someone please make a Queen or King size Woobie? I’ve told my wife and showed her mine but she doesn’t get it. But if I had one large enough to cover our bed then maybe...
Its a flipping poncho liner...... whats this woobie talk?? Take it from the old timers.....its a poncho liner. We had it first!!
So I ordered this Woobie as well as the Multicam Black and Tropic ones for two friends. Tried to swap for some when we’ve been away but finding someone who’d swap one was hard work so we ordered our own.
As described they’re like the genuine item, only downside is ordering to the U.K you get raped on Shipping and Customs charges.
Exactly as advertised and exactly what I wanted. Quick delivery too.