My pup loves “his” woobie. I’m never getting this thing back. Keep up the incredible work. I’m a forever customer for damn sure.
Woodland Woobie Blanket
If long nights of soul stacking, or frigid winds from the afterlife are part of your daily forecast, this drop is for you. Designed to keep you warm no matter where your raiding parties occur, this classic woodland woobie is hand stitched in the underworld by the fates themselves. Grab yours today and let hate keep you warm, while these woobies keep you zero.
- Weather proofing layer applied to increase weather resistance, perfect for field use.
- Measures 82" H x 58" W
- Premium ripstop 100% nylon material
- Custom draw string stuff sack for easy transportation
- 100% polyester batting for heat retention and quick drying
- Wash in souls by hand, do not machine wash, hang dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use near open flame
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more - OR - take $4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a $4.99 discount when you spend $49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Couldn’t Ask For Anything Better
Imagine being on patrol all day. 70lbs on your back, it’s cold, your weapon freezing your fingers through those shoddy CIF special gloves. 1 more mile to go until your back at the CP. Doc always has heat in his tent (and honeybuns). You enter the FAS and drop your gear. Doc smiles and invites you in by calling you by your first name (the same as everyone else) “fucker”. You almost forgot one thing as you head over to the heater. Reaching into your ruck you pull out your woobie. It’s always in the same spot. As you walk back over to the heater, the woobie begins to caress the back of your neck. As you sit down on the cot next to the heater you drift off in daydream. A feeling overwhelms you. It’s like the Virgin Mary herself came down from heaven and wrapped you up in her arms and is cradling you. Whispering sweet nothings into your ear as you fall asleep.
That’s what it’s like to have this fucking woobie. Anything less is unacceptable. Keep up the good work.