Zero Belt (Black)
Designed to keep you zero, while staying low profile through all your soul stacking activities, these premium web belts belong in the EDC of all true Zero Lifers. Each belt was crafted by Grip6 right here in the USA, so you know it's good to go for all soul stacking sessions!
We also got rid of having to worry about your size, by letting you adjust it for yourself. Each belt is 58.5" long, so you can simply cut to your needed length. For info on how to trim or adjust your size, watch the brief tutorial here
Supplies are limited! don't miss out!
- CNC laser cut
- Manufactured through a 12-step machining process
- Built with brushed T6061 aluminum
- Satin-dip anodized
- 25 Grams
- 3.0" x 1.8” x .125"
- Interchangeable with all 1.5" Grip6 belts
- 1.5 inches wide
- Infinitely adjustable
- High-tensile nylon fiber weave
- Breaking strength of over 2000 pounds
- 50-80 grams depending on size
- 58.5" in length for perfect sizing
Each belt purchase comes with one (1) buckle, and one (1) web belt.
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more - OR - take $4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a $4.99 discount when you spend $49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I'm almost 60, and this is the by far the best belt I've ever seen. Gloriously simple design and wildly unconventional, should last for years. Just another item that I've purchased here that was undersold and overdelivered. Thank you ZF for your tight quality control.
Still the best type of belt out there with a way better buckle design😉
Wish it was a bit wider but it's seems to be very well made and will last. Love the style and design of the belt.
The combination of the kick ass zero foxtrot logo on my grip six belt is the ultimate combination
Love the belt, I checked out the company and also ordered one of their grip 6 wallet.
Well made in the USA
After trimming it to size it is a perfect belt. I have worn it daily and love that the sizing is perfectly adjustable.
Thought it was a bit high priced but when I added up what I spent on cheap nasty belts really it was cheap. Easy to use out of the box and works like a charm. Doesn't come loose and easy to adjust as needed. Hopefully the last belt I ever buy, unless another design I like comes out!!!!
One of the best belts I’ve ever had so far