When you need to carry the Zero Life and all its moments with you. We only have a very limited batch of our Zero Books. Handmade with premium two tone thick leather.
- The pages are official Rite In The Rain, so you can carry this anywhere you go
- You can replace the pages with a new RITR blank blocks, simply by removing the lacing.
- Measures roughly 7 1/4 x 5 x 1 in.
- American Made quality
- Keep all of your confirmed kills in one simple notebook.
*The entire leather binder can withstand bad weather and rain, except for the leather patch*
- Free Standard Shipping when you spend $50
- Standard ($3.99 flat) / Arrives 3-7 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- To exchange/return the item/s need to be unwashed, unused and have to be returned within 30 days of delivery.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Simply put, it’s amazing and well made. Easy to take apart and put new paper in.
As expected quality from ZF, phenomenal.
Great conversation starter, and perfect for putting well thought out information into. Only reason I woulden't give it 5 stats is it can take a second to get out and get open, so I would not recommend it for on the go note taking if time is off the essence.
I am a notebook junkie lol. But I was looking for a leather bound journal but couldn’t really find anything cool. I thought this fit my bill and the RIte in the rain notebook paper is a nice touch. Stylish to fit in but ZeroFT to stand out lol. Love it
Glad I made my purchase.
It's an excellent size to fit into a boog bag.
Plenty of water resistant pages. Each page has graph potential so map making can also be done.
Doesn't just look good but is made well too.
High quality and sturdy. Throw it in my pocket and goes everywhere with me. Like the fact amazon has refill pages
Good heavy high quality cover, put together very well
Amazing quality. The pages are tough and smooth to write one. Leather is broke in, but not wore out. I was hesitant to spend that much on a notebook until the moment I got it and used it. WORTH EVERY PENNY. I carry it everywhere.