Embroidered Zero Tees
Embroidered Zero Tees
We get it! Sometimes, you need to roll low-key but still need to properly represent. Subtle, simple and approved by the Zero Life.
- 60/40 Sueded Polycotton
- Detailed Embroidery
- Incredible Quality, fit and feel
- Made in the USA
IF YOU'RE IN BETWEEN SIZES, GO ONE UP
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more - OR - take $4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a $4.99 discount when you spend $49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
To prolong the lifespan of your zero apparel we recommend the following care process.
- Launder/wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low, or hang dry
- If desired, low heat ironing or steaming can be utilized to remove wrinkles.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Still the best fitting shirts I have ever owned, actually makes me hesitant to purchase anywhere else, plus with the subtle skull, i can look almost like an adult, at 51
It pains me to leave a subpar review because I love ZF products as well as the company. I’ve actually emailed before to see about getting plain colored shirts because I love the fit and feel of your clothes. At that time the reply was you could not sell any plain shirts. What I don’t like about the shirts is even though they feel softer than the other graphic tees, they feel slightly different in fit. As well as the embroider never lays flat, it always curls in some weird way after wash which is annoying, and not about to iron a tee... if you could come out with a plain tee using the same base tee as the graphics, and put a skull graphic where the embroidered one sits in the same color as the tee (id also recommend also placing the forward charging flag on the sleeve still too), I would buy multiple of each color. Maybe even plain tees where on sleeve is a skull and one is a flag and that’s it too.