The perfect place to stash the cash you got for that scalp collection. The Zero Wallets were designed with the soul stacker in mind, minimalistic, but with room for all the essentials. Each handmade leather wallet comes with a built in card tucking system that keeps your plastic at your fingertips with a simple pull. Money clip, ID sleeve, RFID blocking, with plenty of room for death cards, this wallet has you covered. Snag yours today!
- Full Grain Leather- hand crafted with the finest cowhide leather
- Money clip feature for securely holding bills
- Includes a smart pull-strap designed to reduce bulk
- RFID blocking
- Carried by the Reaper himself
- Accommodates up to 16 cards
- Measure 4" x 3" x .4"
*No cash, cards, or other accessories in photos included.
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more - OR - take $4.99 off of any upgraded shipping service.
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat) / Arrives 5-10 Business Days
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat) / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Ground / Arrives 3-5 Business Days
- UPS 2nd Day Air / Arrives 2-3 Business Days
- UPS Next Day Air Saver / Arrives 1-2 Business Days
- Get a $4.99 discount when you spend $49 or more
- UPS Mail Innovations / Arrives in 5-12 business days, depending on country
- UPS Expedited / Arrives in 2-3 business days, but expensive
- Free Economy Shipping when you spend $49 or more
- Economy Shipping ($4.99 flat)
- Standard Shipping ($5.99 flat)
- Priority Shipping ($8.99 flat)
- All ZF apparel and gear comes with our NO BS LIFETIME. If you don't love it or there's a defect, we will replace it no questions asked.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Keep it up! Semper Fi
One of the nicest wallets I've ever owned. Its simple, yet stylish design compliments my zero lifestyle perfectly.
It wasn’t what I thought it was, it’s better. Not used to using anything other than a basic wallet. This is a very cool and sleek design. I might not have bought it if I fully understood how it was designed. Glad I didn’t know. Best wallet I have owned and I’ve had quite a few at 46 years of age.